- Beautiful colors add depth to this super-soft and warm yarn made from baby alpaca fiber.
- Alpaca fibers are sorted by their diameter (micron count), and the finest fibers are the softest.
- Baby alpaca is one of the softest and finest classifications of alpaca, and you will definitely enjoy the luxurious feel of this yarn against your skin.
- The softness is irresistible - count the number of hugs you get when wearing a sweater in this fine fiber.
- Excellent for items that are worn close to you - scarves, vests, legwarmers, pullovers, even mittens.
Fiber Content: 100% Alpaca
Weight: light weight
Knitting Gauge: 9 sts = 1" on #3 - 5 needles (3.25mm-3.75mm)
Crochet Gauge: 16–20 sc = 4'' on E-7 hooks (3.5mm - 4.5mm)
Put Up: ball
Care: Hand Wash/Dry Flat
Your tootsies will thank you for knitting socks in this lovely color-washed yarn. Contains 100% alpaca Great to knit soft, warm socks (or mittens!) or a scarf (infinity ones are the best!) and the array of colors in stock skeins makes for real luxury.