From the land of Colca Canyon and the giant condor, these coin purses are decorated with ornate embroidery designs common to the traditional festival clothing of the Peruvian highlands. Crafted by artisans utilizing modified sewing machines and skillfully maneuvering the fabric by hand, the patterns are reminiscent of the flora and fauna of this remote region of the Andes mountains. Enjoy these artisans' rich talents and culture with these uniquely crafted treasures from one of the most spectacular places on Earth.
- This wristlet would be a great addition to your coin purse collection
- The hand embroidered work is beautiful. A perfect gift year round.
- Cotton embroidered with cotton warp
- All details are handmade
- Flowers, animal designs and colors will vary
- 3.5' x 4"
- Wash it in delicate cycle and cold water