Traditional Maria Doll Key Chain
- Beautiful Maria rag doll key chain two pack set handmade in Queretaro, Mexico
- They wear a typical colorful dress, always keeping a smile on their nice wide face and hair generously braided
- They can be seated. Arms and legs can move
- Mixed assorted colors (not as in the pictures). Size: 3" x 2" x 2"
- She is not only a key chain but also a truly artisanal handicraft that can look great as a decorative piece
- They are called Maria and since the middle of the last century, Mazahua women sold them in Mexico City
- Named "Las Marias", as well as their beautiful dolls.
- The colors are varied, each doll is unique and can have varied colors to that of the displayed images
- Ideal for giving to a girl or collecting and as a functional gift key ring
- Hand made Made in Mexico
*** Handcrafted by artisans in Mexico under fair trade standards.