Traditional Maria Doll Key Chain
- Beautiful Maria rag doll key chain two pack set handmade in Queretaro, Mexico
- They wear a typical colorful dress, always keeping a smile on their nice wide face and hair generously braided
- They can be seated. Arms and legs can move
- Mixed assorted colors (not as in the pictures). Size: 3" x 2" x 2"
- She is not only a key chain but also a truly artisanal handicraft that can look great as a decorative piece
- They are called Maria and since the middle of the last century, Mazahua women sold them in Mexico City
- Named "Las Marias", as well as their beautiful dolls.
- The colors are varied, each doll is unique and can have varied colors to that of the displayed images
- Ideal for giving to a girl or collecting and as a functional gift key ring
- Hand made Made in Mexico
Beautiful and very traditional Mexican doll keychains are all handmade, made in the beautiful town Tequisquiapan Queretaro, which is central Mexico. Talented artisan women and their daughters create these colorful dolls made with fabric, worsted yarn and ribbons, very cute!
*** Handcrafted by artisans in Mexico under fair trade standards.