Hippie Bag Cross-Body Baja Sling Bag in Classic Baja Jacket Fabric.
Great for School!
Hand bags made of recycled acrylic-cotton blend recycled materials are traditionally used by the native women of Mexico to carry groceries and books. Ships in assorted colors from current inventory- Red, Black, Turquoise, Royal, Rasta, Brown and Gray.
Here, using scraps the village women make these sturdy totes which are recycled from acrylic and cotton fabrics to create accessory items like these great shopping bags/purse/totes. Perfect for the student, traveler, shopper, groceries. Extremely durable and expandable
- Machine washable, 12" x 15" generous size easy wear!
- Artisan made unique items in assorted colors, recycled fibers!
- Fair trade artisan made product from Mexico
- Baja jacket material- great for outdoors, beach, school, camping, hiking, everyday
- Makes a great reusable shopping bag, beach bag or casual purse
Product DescriptionA classic hippie bag, great every day tote! Features: striped pattern, heavy duty cotton canvas handle strap for durability * 12" x 15" * Generous size and comfortable wear. * Multi-use school, travel, everyday tote. * Woven original design. * machine washable: gentle cycle, cold, hang to dry *000882
- Cross Body Sling Bag made from classic Mexican Baja Jacket material.
- Suitable for men or women.
- Large, Roomy Bag measures approximately 15" x 10" x 5" with a 24 inch strap Drop.
- Features outside pocket that measures 8.5 X 7 inches.
- Available in a variety of traditional Baja color patterns. Please allow some color and brightness variation due to camera and lighting conditions.