- The party weekend Bag is a blend of indigenous weaving techniques and contemporary design concepts. This tiny shoulder bag is made from sturdy, backstrap-woven San Juan textiles.
- Bag features two lined outside zippered pockets
- Zippered one-pocket interior is perfect for valuable and cosmetics
- Bag measures 4.25 inches wide x 4 inches tall
- Strap measures 36 inches long
- Bag is available in assorted colors
- Sturdy built for last.
Story Behind the Art:
- Maya Traditions is a fair-trade producer and wholesale business based in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. For more than 10 years, Maya Traditions has worked with indigenous weavers in the highlands of Guatemala. Its mission is to support weaving groups and small family businesses through providing consistent income, as well as health and education projects.