Gourd Winged Flying Gourd Carved Ornament from Peru
- Masterfully carved by Luz Laureano these gourd ornaments with geometric patterns are a fine example of the quality of work found in the village of Cochas Peru.
- No power tools, no paint.
- Completely hand tooled and burnt with eucalyptus embers. Then dyed with natural vegetable dyes.
- Don't miss your chance to grab this beauty of work for a fraction directly from the artist.
- Each piece measures approximately 3" tall and about 4" wide with slight hand carved variations from one to the next.
- Never two identical since Mother nature grows them(some slightly smaller some slightly larger).
- Each weighs 4 oz.approximately A great example of our master carvers work. Made in assorted colors this is a great purchase directly from the artist that made them.