- Specify size and color profiles you DO or DO NOT want, please indicate this in the comment box during checkout.
- Unisex Adult Alpaca Suede Fur Slippers
- The ankle lining is 100% soft alpaca
- Inside of the shoe is 100% adult alpaca wool, which is most commonly used by the ingenious inhabitants of the Andes.
- The outerlining is made of brown suede
In the process of obtaining the alpaca fur animals are not killed. The skins are obtained by the natural death of the species.
Our gorgeous alpaca fur slippers are made especially for us in a remote Andean village. Join the jet set and be a snow princess this winter.
It is a relief to know that all our baby fur is derived solely and without exception from natural herd loss due to brutally cold temperatures. Farmers in the high Andes take great care to ensure their animals reach adulthood as alpaca fleeces are their principal source of income and the loss of an animal is a severe financial blow.
**Please request size when placing your orders