- Three string drop earrings in solid tones hand strung with glass beads, crystals and semi- precious stone chips
- Bright and fun, these earrings combine Czech glass beads and stone chips for a great look. Each pair of earrings are expertly crafted by indigenous Mayan artisans in Guatemala. Drawing upon the master craft-making techniques that have been a part of their culture for generations, Santiago Atitlan native artisans
- Materials: Czech Crystal beads, glass beads and semi-precious stone chips
- Metal: Steel Hooks
- Finish: High polish
- Clasp: Shepherd's hooks
- Dimensions: .75" wide x 2" long
- Ships in Assorted Colors
- The town of Santiago is situated on beautiful lake Atitlan in the Guatemalan highlands. About 30 hardworking artisans work in this group creating beaded jewelry. This work provides them with a fair wage that allows them to support their families, put food on the table and send their children to school.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.