- Purse tote handmade on a loom.
- Canoe shaped go our bag.
- Handbag is lined and zippered
- Pretty, unique and practical
- Lined with 100-percent cotton
- Available in assorted colors
- Measures 9 inches wide x 6 inches high with a 36.5-inch strap
Story Behind the Art:
- Maya Traditions is a fair-trade producer and wholesale business based in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. For more than 10 years, Maya Traditions has worked with indigenous weavers in the highlands of Guatemala. Its mission is to support weaving groups and small family businesses through providing consistent income, as well as health and education projects.