- These little effigy figurines are carved from a seed pit and have heads or tails that move with the slightest vibration.
- It is thought that they can predict earthquakes, because like all animals they know when something strange is about to happen.
- Hand made and painted by members of the Nahua community in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- These descendants of the Aztecs have been making these cute little varmints for generations.
- Fairly traded and Earth Friendly.
- Hand out as favors, place at each Mexican dinner setting, put a pair in the bathroom, on the bar and serving trays
- Unique accent for a Mexican Fiesta; use authentic Mexican products to make your Cinco de Mayo party memorable.
- Approximately, 2"L x 2-1/4"W x 2"H, 0.50 oz weight